Saturday, November 5, 2016

Mr United Kingdom 2016: Mark Redfearn


Mr UK Mark Redfearn and his big dong shows up in the British TV show Naked Attraction
Speaking to the Gazette Live, 21-year-old Redfearn, who was crowned Mr. UK in May, described his experience on the show as “funny, cold and a bit awkward.”
“I honestly wasn’t bothered about stripping off once I had done it,” he said. “All the lads were having a laugh together and none of us were taking it serious.”
“Once I was over my nerves it was a good laugh but it was cold I’m telling you that!”

With his natural good looks, eye-catching stubble and inked arms, Boro fan Mark Redfearn fought off participants from around the globe to be crowned runner up at the Mr United Continent competition in the Philippines in April. And with the title of Mr United Kingdom already firmly under his belt, the chiselled 21-year-old said the last few months have been “a bit of a whirlwind”.
Speaking from his home in Park End, Middlesbrough, where he lives with his mum Rachel, 40, and sister Cerys, 17, said: “It’s all happened really fast.
“I was looking for TV and modelling jobs on the internet when I came across Mr UK. I just thought it would be a laugh to apply and see what happens and before I knew it I was in the final in Birmingham.
“It was a great feeling to win, I didn’t think it would be me at all but I enjoyed the attention.”

instagram.com/mlredfearn 
https://twitter.com/redfearn94 








No comments:

Post a Comment