Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Italian Bodybuilder Mattia Vecchi

IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Mattia Vecchi Aka God Lord James Lewis is 5'11" 33 year old Mattia Vecchi from Cesenatico, Italy. Vecchi was a professional cyclist before taking up natural bodybuilding and fitness modeling.
https://www.instagram.com/vecchi_mattia/?hl=en

Hello I am Mattia, I have 32 years and I do sports as a child, I was a professional cyclist, where I achieved an international (third world championships) in recent years I like to go to the gym and improve my physique and I also take natural body building competitions in Musclemania. I started working as a fitness model for magazines (Men's Exercize in November 2010), and for shooting for stylists and photographers.
IFBB Mattia Vecchi Released his video naked, full frontal, enjoying his body.








No comments:

Post a Comment