Monday, August 22, 2016

Luca Agra

He’s based in London, he’s into all kinds of shoots and doesn’t really have many limits when it comes to getting his clothes off and delivering a gorgeous collection of photos like this one. He’s obviously a gym buff hunk, but he’s also into sports…
I confess that I’ve never been that sporty, but you can bet that if this guy was on a local football team I would be signing up to play at the weekends, just to enjoy the sight of him in the showers after the game! lol
He’s gorgeous, he has a truly amazing body, and of course he has a very nice cock too 🙂
I do think we need to see more of that ass though.
Check him out again, enjoy his pics, I expect to see some comments and I definitely expect to see that thumbs-up button being smacked!
Naked Muscle Man Luca Agra Is Back 1Naked Muscle Man Luca Agra Is Back 2Naked Muscle Man Luca Agra Is Back 3Naked Muscle Man Luca Agra Is Back 4Naked Muscle Man Luca Agra Is Back 5Naked Muscle Man Luca Agra Is Back 6Naked Muscle Man Luca Agra Is Back 7Naked Muscle Man Luca Agra Is Back 8Naked Muscle Man Luca Agra Is Back 9Naked Muscle Man Luca Agra Is Back 10

No comments:

Post a Comment