Sunday, June 24, 2018

Juan-drè de lange

I am a well groomed and well spoken male South African model/ actor, interested in Modelling, Film, TV, Advertisements and Presenting. I have worked with many professional photographers and am passionate about my Modelling Job, but I'm now looking forward to Job opportunities in the television and film industry.

I know when to be serious and when to be silly, but I am always focused. Currently accepting paid assignments and/or TFCD shoots with talented photographers to help me build my portfolio. I have a positive personality and open to different and creative shoot ideas...... Please contact me and let me know if I'm what you're looking for!
FOLLOW ME :
Facebook: Juan-drè de Lange
Twitter: Xx_Its_JD_xX (@Xx_Its_JD_xX) | Twitter
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/htcjd














No comments:

Post a Comment